Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fine Arts Night Poster Design

My Fine Arts Night poster is not my best work, however I put a great deal of thought into it. I was instructed to use the fine arts (theater, choir, band, dance, art) to make a poster advertising the Shades Valley High School Fine Arts Night.

This project began in Adobe Photoshop with an aim towards a winter wonderland. First, I inserted a snowman drum set and distorted the image by adding an effect layer. Next, the musical notes were added and warped. I then added a blue color in the background with a brush tool to see a snow filled sky. The theater masks and dancing Christmas characters were then added on to with color from Photoshop.Finally, I inserted the text as a layer above the background and previous layers. I did not spend much time on this project in order to reach a deadline. Although, if given more time I believe I would be much more confident in this piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment